Today’s news

In China, 9 family members died, having poisoned with instant noodles

In the city of Jixi in the north-east of the country, nine members of the same family died who were poisoned with instant noodles called Suantangji.

In China, 9 family members died, having poisoned with instant noodles

In China, nine family members were immediately poisoned with instant noodles, which were stored in the refrigerator for a long time. They could not be saved.

It was established that the family living in the city of Jixi in the north-east of the country ate the local delicacy "Suantangji."

At first seven people became sick, later - two more. All family members were hospitalized with poisoning, the strongest toxin was found in their bodies - Bongkrek acid. For several days, doctors fought for the lives of people, but their efforts were in vain. No one survived.

It is noteworthy that three children stayed alive, having refused to eat noodles, since they did not like its taste.

 

Photo: from open sources

Другие новости:

By continuing to use our website, you consent to the processing of cookies that ensure the proper website operation.Accept