Today’s news

Wiring caused fire in apartment building in Krasnodar

A major fire in an apartment building located on Rossiyskaya Street in Krasnodar was caused by the overheating of electrical wiring in an apartment on the eighth floor.

Wiring caused fire in apartment building in Krasnodar

During the city glider, the vice-mayor of Krasnodar, Andrei Doroshev, said that a major fire in an apartment building located on Rossiyskaya Street was caused by the overheating of electrical wiring in an apartment on the eighth floor.

The preliminary cause of the fire was previously considered a wiring fault. The house was put into operation by court order.

We remind that a fire in the house with 384 apartments broke out at about two a.m. on September 13. The burning area was more than four thousand square meters, the fire covered the entire eighth floor. 300 people were evacuated from the building, there were no injuries. The flames completely destroyed 54 apartments.

To date, the burned roof has been completely removed from the building. They are demolishing the masonry damaged by the fire. Residents are allowed to get home only to take things, now they are living in hotels.

 

Photo: from open sources

Video: RuNews24 / YouTube

Другие новости:

By continuing to use our website, you consent to the processing of cookies that ensure the proper website operation.Accept