Incidents

In a Moscow restaurant a customer choked on his food and died

The incident happened in the restaurant « Exprompt».

In a Moscow restaurant a customer choked on his food and died
Photo: from open sources
Добавьте RuNews24 в избранноеПодпишитесь на наш ТГ-канал

A 38-year-old man choked on his food during dinner at Moscow restaurant " Exprompt". After calling an ambulance, the restaurant staff tried to help him.

Arriving medics hospitalized the restaurant visitor in a state of clinical death.

Doctors in intensive care unit fought for the man's life for several hours, but he died without regaining consciousness, reported Telegram-channel "112".

Добавьте RuNews24 в избранноеПодпишитесь на наш ТГ-канал

Readers choice